In the future Short Order will feature 3d holographic food modeling technology. For now we're stuck on the screen, but life moves fast, don't get left behind. Here's what you might have missed last week.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- B & M Market's landmark Caribbean kitchen on NE 2 Ave and 79th St.
- Dade County dragon fruit, when will it hit the menus of your favorite restaurants.
- Free fruit trees, avocado, tamarind, lychee, and mango, for city of Miami residents on Saturday, July 25th.
- Foie Wars solved by the almighty dollar.
- Sommelier Rich DiGiacomo host 4 course wine and dine at Cacao's on July 29th.
- 3 courses for $29 on South Beach or 2 courses for the same price with half price wine on Wednesdays in the Gables.