Screwtop, space bag, jug, drum, or classic, however you drink your wine, the Magic City had it last week. It must be in season because there's more where that came from. When the streets run red with vino will you run and hide or raise your glass and drink? Imbibe I say, wine's the Cheerios of alcohol, good for your heart. And supposedly it goes well with food. Here's what else we saw last week:
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill opens in Midtown. Free beer and free tacos. Cool pictures.
- Natalie O'Neill goes drinking in Kendall meets stripper dressed like waitress.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- American Culinary Federation shines on Miami, Lee Klein riffs on anti-globalcorp diatribe.
- $10 combos, food beer, dessert, only at Titanic, only til April 30.
- Spaghetti goes northside. Two new Italian joints in North Miami.
- Do happy cows make better burgers?