Short Order is always on the look out for Dade County voices talking food and drink. Here are some recent posts from other food blogs around town.
- Mango&Lime pulls public records info after seeing a "coming soon" sign in Coral Gables.
- The South Florida Punch serves up BBQ wine pairings for the 4th of July.
- I Shot The Chef fresh bakes pitas, from a couple weeks back, but if you missed it, you're missing out, great images.
- Grove Grapevine documents Alfest, a charitable bar crawl (wouldn't alefest be a better name?) check the comments on this one, continued reports of Crazy Pianos fascist-esque door policy.
- Food Of Miami grew up in an Armenian household, misses tabouleh, shows you how to DIY.
- South Florida Beer Blog tells you about tri county beer drinker meetup groups.
- Chef Paul expounds on the virtues of a positive mental attitude.
- Chadzilla finds inspiration in Cuban and Peruvian culinary traditions.
- Chef Fern spreads robotchef hysteria, the future is now, watch your job.