Some people are saying this recession is over. Maybe it started when "they" gave us back some time (sorry Arizona), literally. Fall Back dropped early Sunday morning. We're pretty sure that has something to do with farming. Here are some freshly produced local blog posts.
- Miami family eat at Ted's Montana Grill in Naples. [BurgerBeast]
- "All 850 bottles of wine on their epic list are fifty per cent off on Mondays." [AllPurposeDark]
- An old, but awesome gourmet Monday Night Football tailgating post. [BrickellLife]
- Tim Andriola guest blog for Sun Sentinel online on cooking in Rome. [Sup]
- Dog Fish Head Shelter cases make their way to South Florida. [SouthFloridaBeerBlog]
- "Wonderful dinner at Red Light Grill- Kris Weisel puttin out some really grt food." [Lee_Schrager]
- "Mandarin Oriental on Tuesday. Enjoy Coconut Lobster Tails with Pineapple Chutney and more." [DineMag]
- "Menu changes done.. pictures tomorrow..." [ChefCritchley]
- "Taking the day to test recipes for "Norman's 180". The sun is now down in Key West by 6:30 so the familiar anchor of cooking balances life." [NormanVanAken]
Keep Miami New Times Free... Since we started Miami New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Miami with no paywalls.