- Food Of Miami checks out Kafa Cafe in Mid Town, eats with hands.
- Miami Dish serves up scenes from the Mango Festival, Nice shots.
- Chowfather's got a recession-inspired drinking recommendation for you champagne lovers.
- The Faux Foodie goes ice skating in July, eats risotto.
- And the award for most sexually suggestive post goes to Tinkering With Dinner. "You just beat it vigorously as you build up from a wet batter to a dough that's stiff but very wet."
- Blind Mind goes to Sunny Isles for $3 drinks and tapas at Calafate Grill.
- Jeff Weinsier's Dirty Dining Blog's latest scoop on rodent activity? Barracuda Bar and Grill in the Grove.
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!