- Food Of Miami checks out Kafa Cafe in Mid Town, eats with hands.
- Miami Dish serves up scenes from the Mango Festival, Nice shots.
- Chowfather's got a recession-inspired drinking recommendation for you champagne lovers.
- The Faux Foodie goes ice skating in July, eats risotto.
- And the award for most sexually suggestive post goes to Tinkering With Dinner. "You just beat it vigorously as you build up from a wet batter to a dough that's stiff but very wet."
- Blind Mind goes to Sunny Isles for $3 drinks and tapas at Calafate Grill.
- Jeff Weinsier's Dirty Dining Blog's latest scoop on rodent activity? Barracuda Bar and Grill in the Grove.
Recommended For You
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.