Labor Day's passing means that Summer's over and it's time to get serious. Stick with us as we put our nose to the grindstone and bring you and the South Florida massive into the fold as we explore Dade County food stories. Here are some links to other blogs in the community. Enjoy.
- Groveside pajama pub crawl recap. [Grapevine]
- Beast and cronie holler at The Bar in Coral Gables for food and drink. [BurgerBeast]
- Garlic, ginger, shiitake mushrooms, rice, Chinese sausage, Chinese bacon, clay pot rice. [TinkeringWithDinner]
- Bullfrog's life in food and music. [@chefjeremiah]
- French Fry Fairy goes to Rosie's in Ft. Lauderdale. [FrenchFriesForAll]
- DineMag goes TasteCasting at Secrets Piano Bar. [DineMag]
Keep Miami New Times Free... Since we started Miami New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Miami with no paywalls.