Here are some recent posts from the local food web.
- Jewish family goes Tropical Chinese for Christmas dim sum. [FoodForThoughtMiami]
- Rock N Roll Ribs, Iron Maiden's drummer's restaurant, opens in Coral Springs. [CleanPlateCharlie]
- Checking out a mercado de las pulgas (flea market) in Bogotá, Colombia, and eating from the food stalls. [BrickellLife]
- Video: How to open a wine bottle with a shoe. Seriously. [CarlosMiller]
- What in hell is a Bagel Popper? Find out yourself. Get one free with coupon at Einstein Bros. Bagels. [MiamiCheap]
- South Dade's own Schnebly Redland's Winery has its own social network. Check it out. [SchneblyWinery]
- Historic Anderson's Corner, an old general store in the Redland and one of the oldest buildings in Dade County, might be up for demolition by neglect. [RedlandRambles]
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.