Short Order knows we're not the only game in town. That's why we take this opportunity to highlight some other local voices in the community. Here are some recent posts from folks around the way.
- South Beach Restaurant Authority isn't....they're Chapter 11 after doing nothing. [FoodForThought]
- Taverna Opa celebrates a year in business. Guess who showed up to the party. [DineMag]
- Chef Dean James Max from 3030 Ocean writes about Oktoberfest in Germany. [Sup]
- Mackerel and pesto pea risotto looks green. And yellow. [Foodalogue]
- Wendy's new Bacon Deluxe review. [BurgerBeast]
- Miriam's Cuban home cooking presents fricasse de pollo. [CubanFood]
- How to make an easy $25 with a food blog....maybe. [Meater]
- Our sister blog in Broward is full of good stuff.[CleanPlateCharlie]
Keep Miami New Times Free... Since we started Miami New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Miami with no paywalls.