We here at Short Order are committed to giving you the fullest picture possible of all things Miami food. With that in mind here are some interesting food-related items floating round the blogosphere.
- The Faux Foodie Girl falls in love with Il Gabbiano while on a dining divas eatscapade.
- The Herald reports that Jane and Michael Stern found the best Cuban Sandwich in Miami down on South Beach and documented it for their book "500 Things To Eat Before It's Too Late."
- The Chowfather puts out an all points bulletin on burgers at Red Light on Biscayne "Great meat + great seasoning + great bun + great cheese +great tomato = awesome burger."
- The Mandarin Oriental Hotel is on twitter, and they want you to know about their Wine and Women event at Azul.
- South Miami's Deli Lane is on twitter too. They want you to drink beer, enjoy life.
Weekend Blog Watch
April 27, 2009 | 9:30am