Last week in Short Order ...
- Le Kabob serves good food in Brickell
- Slow Food Miami throws a pie picnic.
- Sardinia Enoteca is overrated. Agree or disagree? Weigh in.
- Get a peek at Wynwood Kitchen & Bar, part one and part two.
- Love the sounds of Raffa & Rainer? Lead singer Raffa Jo Harris talks food.
- Indomania reopens for the season.
- Daniel Boulud's DB Bistro Moderne is weeks away from opening at the JW Marriot Marquis.
- Bored on Monday nights? Join the Algonquin Dinner Club.
- Get a sneak peek of what you can expect from the South Beach Wine & Food cookbook, out this month.
- The Biltmore Hotel is holding its culinary boot camp. Read what to expect if you go.
- You'll want to try Hawa Fusion's "golden pockets."
- Learn more about Mezcal.
Keep Miami New Times Free... Since we started Miami New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Miami with no paywalls.