This week we profiled two muralists,one whose art graces the walls of two local restaurants
, the othera guy who just knows where to get good eats
. We also previewedan arts festival jam packed with good food
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
anda pop-up cocktail lounge
to quench your thirst during the Wynwood Art Walk. It was an arts and food kind of week here at Short Order. But here are some other goodies you may have missed.
- Ten questions with the pot critic
- Who makes the best croqueta? Dolores or that other girl, Ms. Martinez?
- Fried chicken: buy one get one half off on Tuesdays at Magnum
- Behind the scenes at Pubbelly, a new gastropub
- Cook like chef John Critchley (with pictures), Part I and Part II