Here's something for you to do on a rainy weekend: catch up on what you missed this week on Short Order.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- LeBron James is not much of a meat eater.
- Short Order gets a taste of Doggi Style, a Venezuelan fast food cart.
- Chocolate lovers: indulge in our list of Miami's best chocolate shops.
- Muhammad Ali's physician and corner man talks about his favorite eats.
- Part two of our interview with with Antoinette Jreij of The Original Daily Bread Marketplace.
- Marc Vidal leaves Solea and David Burke is named culinary director of Strike Miami.
La Guardia Produce and Mini Market is an interesting place to shop at.
- Stay cool with Mexican paletas from La Michoacana in Homestead.
- Dining solo? Our five favorite places to do so.
- Stay tuned for Lee Klein's review of Chow Down Grill next week. Here's a sneak peek.
- Don't forget to vote for the Short Order awards. Learn more about the nominees in the Best Pastry Chef category.