Are you desperately waiting for the clock to strike five so you can get your Labor Day weekend on? Kill some time by reading what you missed this week on Short Order.
- Bring back the McRib!
- Looking for restaurants to try? How about Joumou, Sawadee or Gigi?
- We talk to the man behind the turntables at STK, though some of us believe restaurants shouldn't have DJs.
- A neighborhood butcher? Yes, please!
- Gibraltar gets a new chef and Barbu and Siam Lotus Room close shop
- Grilling out this weekend? Recipes here and here.
Now, is it drink time yet?
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.