Busy this week? See what you missed on Short Order ...
- Brooklyn Water Bagels is coming to South Beach
- A look at the D Rodriguez Ocean grand opening.
- Lee Klein asks: What's up with those NBC Feast rankings?
- New chef over at The Setai
- Love quinoa? Here's a recipe.
- Meet the man behind Ceviche Parlor.
- Vintage Snickers.
- Local chain, Lime Fresh Mexican Grill, is expanding.
- Take a look at the food you can expect during Heat games at the American Airlines Arena and meet the arena's chef.
- The tacos at Orale Taqueria get a stamp of approval.
- A Brickell sushi pioneer revamps his menu.
- Two options for dinner on Halloween.
- Vino e Olio opens this Saturday.
Keep Miami New Times Free... Since we started Miami New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Miami with no paywalls.