A smorgasbord is a Swedish buffet. Life is the same. Hit the table hard, eat like you mean it, then get up and do it again. We at Short Order are here to help you take advantage of as many culinary opportunities as we can. Whether you're an opportunist, utilitarian, voyeur, or a gossip, we've got you covered. Look back in the week to find out why.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- Live like Gatsby-goes-South Beach with Vodka and Caviar
- Feeling Hungry? Say Phuket and Bangkok for Thai Restaurant Week
- Find a spot for your Dalmatian. Go dog dining, South Florida
- Craft beer, indie culture, Bud, Coors, who's allergic, and revolutionary beer
- Gail Shepherd helps you cook a pork shoulder and black eyed pea salsa
- Intracoastal mall resto opens with 50 plasmas, DJ booth, 50 boat dock, and swimming pool
- FREE SUSHI WEDNESDAYS