According to the data we pulled on your favorite things to read in 2012, the only proper way to describe you would be like this:
A cupcake-eating, burger-hankering, breakfast-cooking, Taco Bell-drive-thru-ing, Bourdain-Tweeting, date-romancing, french fry-licking, late-night-eating, macaroni and cheese-making, vegan-living, Miami Spice-going, barbecue-ribbin', cheap-eating, sushi-catching individual who would do anything for a taco.
In other words, you're awesome (and that description should totally go on your dating profile).
We tallied up the pageviews for these blogs, and the numbers tell us you liked reading these the best.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- Miami's Ten Best Cupcake Shops
- Miami's Ten Best Burgers: Bourbon Steak, Blue Collar, Lokal, and More
- Miami's Top Ten Breakfast Spots
- Lorena Garcia's Taco Bell Cantina Bowl: Without Linen and Fine Crockery
- Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations: Mozambique Is a Downer
- Candlelight and Ocean Views: Miami's Ten Most Romantic Restaurants
- Miami's Ten Best French Fries
- Miami's Ten Best Late-Night Restaurants
- Miami's Best Macaroni and Cheese Dishes: Truffles, Lobster, Even Broccoli
- Bombshell 70-Year-Old Raw Vegan Annette Larkins Leads Us to Fountain of Youth
- The Best of Miami Spice 2012, Part Three
- Miami's Top Ten Barbecue Restaurants: Dry Rubs, Jerks, and Ponies
- Best Cheap Meals on South Beach: Ten Under $10
- Miami's Ten Best Sushi Bars: Hunting for Fresh Fish
- Miami's Ten Best Tacos
- Miami Spice 2012: The Good, the Great, and the Grudging, Part One
Follow Alex on Twitter @ARodWrites.