Notable openings include
Expect an Asian explosion before the new year, with Phuc Yea, Da Tang Unique, and NaiYaRa all expected to open any day.
- Baru Bar & Lounge at Mary Brickell Village
- Beaker & Gray
- Bond Lounge (1905 Collins Ave., Miami Beach)
- Dirt (232 Fifth St., Miami Beach)
- Garzon at Mary Brickell Village
- The Grind Coffee Project (10519 SW 109th Ct., Miami)
- Le Zoo at Bal Harbour Shops
- Midtown Taco Stand Pop-Up at Angelina's
- Nobu at Eden Roc
- Pisco y Nazca at The Palms at Town & Country
- Serendipity Yogurt Cafe (421 NW 26th
- Spitfire (405 15th St., Miami Beach)
- Talde Miami Beach at Thompson Miami Beach Hotel
- Ted's at YoungArts
- TuCandela Bar at Mary Brickell Village
- Wynwood Yard
- Anacapri in Coral Gables
- N by Naoe has turned into N
ShabuShabu, serving a shabu shabu meal of vegetables and thinly sliced Japanese beef for $60 per person plus 20 percent service charge and sales tax.
- 33 - Opening in Coconut Grove.
- 5411 Empanadas - From Chicago to Coral Gables
- Angelo Elia Pizza Bar - Opening at Aventura ParkSquare project.
- Alinea - Famed restaurant will pop-up at Faena Miami Beach
- Ariete - Michael Beltran to open Coconut Grove restaurant.
- Azucar - Opening near FIU.
- Bachour Bakery and Bistro - The master baker opens a bistro.
- Bake House - Opening in Miami Beach
- Bikini Barista - Coming to midtown.
- Biscayne Bay Brewing Company - Opening in Doral.
- Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - Opening in Miami.
- China Grill - Moving to Brickell.
- Cake Thai Kitchen - Opening in Wynwood.
- Choices Cafe - Opening in Coconut Grove.
CoyoTaco - Popping up at Shore Club.
- Da Tang Unique - Authentic Chinese cuisine from centuries-old royal recipes.
- Dragonfly - Third of the Florida chain and first in Miami-Dade coming to Doral.
- Estefan Kitchen - Gloria and Emilio are at it again.
- Farinelli 1937 - Upscale pizza by the owners of Strada.
- Freddo Helado - Opening in Doral.
- Gravity Brewlab - Opening in Wynwood.
- Graziano's - Opening at Aventura ParkSquare project.
- Groovin' Bean - Coffee house and lounge opening in Overtown.
- Hank & Harry's - Buzzy Sklar to open
NY-styledeli in SoBe.
- Harry's Pizzeria - Chef Michael Schwartz expanding several locations.
- IGA Culinary School - Opening in North Miami.
- IceBox Cafe - Opening at Aventura ParkSquare project.
- Jaya - Opening at the Setai Hotel.
- Jodi's Italian Ice - Opening soon.
- Juan Valdez Cafe - Opening in North Miami.
- Komodo - David Grutman and China Grill team opening in Brickell.
- La Muse Cafe - Jamie DeRosa opening a Brickell cafe.
- Ladurée - Pops up in Design District for Art Basel
- Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen - From the My Ceviche team.
- Latin House Grill - Opening near FIU.
- Le Macaron - Opening at Dadeland and other locations.
- Ms. Cheezious - Planning expansion.
- My Ceviche - Coming to Midtown and MIA
- NaiYaRa - Chef Bee to open Thai Asian street food bistro in SoBe.
- Naked Burger - Chef Ralph Pagano at it again.
- Itabe - Kevin Aoki and Roman Jones collaborate on a restaurant.
- Magnum Lounge - a new version by the Bar Lab team.
- Panther Coffee - Opening in MiMo, and Little Haiti.
- PAO - Paul Qui opens restaurant at Faena Miami Beach.
- Paraiso Bay Restaurant and Beach Club - Michael Schwartz opening a restaurant at this Edgewater complex.
- PB Station - The Pubbelly Boys open in Miami.
- Persona Pizzeria - California chain coming to Miami.
- Phuc Yea! - Popular pop-up opening in MiMo
- Puroroast Coffee - Opening in Brickell.
- Quinto La Huella - Uruguay's Parador La Huella coming to Miami.
- Palmeiras Beach Club - Opening in Coconut Grove
- Pao - Paul Qui opening restaurant at Faena Miami.
- Paulie Gee's Brooklyn pizza - Coming to Upper Eastside.
- Pasion del Cielo - Opening in Brickell and Doral.
- Pincho Factory - Opening several locations in Hialeah, Doral, West Kendall, Pinecrest, and Orlando.
- Pubbelly Sushi - Opening
- Quinta La Huella - Opening soon.
- Revolution in Bloom - Vegan and vegetarian cuisine.
- Salty Donut -
Doughtnutshop coming to Wynwood.
- Sarsaparilla Club - Janine Booth and Jeff McInnis to open
restaurantat Shelborne Wyndham Grand Hotel.
- Segafredo - Opening in Bayside.
- Stellino's - Italian cuisine coming to Doral.
- Sugar Factory - Opening
secondlocation on Lincoln Road.
- Sullivan St. Bakery - Opening in Little Haiti.
- The Spillover - Lokal explores the sea.
- Spring Chicken - 50 Eggs doing fast casual chicken in four locations.
- Tanuki - From Moscow to South Beach.
- Tap 42 -Fort Lauderdale gastropub opening in Coral Gables.
- Taste Buds of India - Coral Springs rest opening in South Miami.
- Toasted Bagels - Coming to Coral Gables.
- Tobacco Road - New and improved Road opening this winter.
- Trust & Co. - Bank meets Steampunk in Coral Gables.
- Tutto Il Giorno - Authentic Italian fare coming soon.
- Which Wich - Opening several locations in Miami.
- Whole Foods Market - proposed megastore in Sunset Harbour.
- Zak the Baker - Planning an expansion of his cafe and bakery.
- Zest - Cindy Hutson opening a restaurant and fast-casual concept.
Projects in the Works
- Jugofresh's Matthew Sherman and Darren Laszlo plan to open a new concept in Sunset Harbour.
- Chef Alex Stupak is shopping for a location in Miami for a taco restaurant.
- Joel Robuchon and Jean-Georges Vongerichten are opening eateries in the Design District.
Wanjey, a partner at Zuma and Coya, will open a French restaurant in Brickell in the coming year.
- Jeff McInnis and Janine Booth will open a seafood restaurant in the former PB Steak location in Sunset Harbour.
- Jose Garces is rumored to be opening a Miami restaurant.