December 7, 2012 | 8:30am
This weekend guide, we're shaking things up a little.
Since, YA KNOW, it's Art Basel and all.
For the past few weeks, we've been posting guides, and previews, and lists of all the things going on for Art Basel. Today's edition of Miami's Best Eats and Drinks will include everything we've covered so far, as well as updates as the weekend goes on.
Consider this your nifty Short Order Basel Weekend Guide where everything you've been reading for the past few weeks is in one place.
- Art Basel in Midtown: Where to Eat, See, and Be Seen
- Art Basel on the Beach: Where to Eat on Lincoln Road
- Art Basel: Where to Find Beautiful Food in Miami
- Art Basel in Wynwood: Where to Eat Near The Galleries
- Art Basel Survival Kit: Red Bull and a 20-Year-Old Costume
- Art Basel in Wynwood: 30 Food Trucks Running Daily
- Ten Restaurant and Gallery Pairings for Art Week
- Art Basel: The Most Artistic Cocktails in Miami
- Michael's Genuine Food & Drink Café at Design Miami: The Head Honchos are Running the Show
- Art Basel Miami: Pop-Up Biergarten to Serve Florida Craft Beers
- David's Cafe Is Back! Opens Pop-Up Cafecito at the Standard for Art Basel
- UPDATED: Art Basel Eats: From a Phuc Yea! Pop-Up to a Basel Biergarten
- Miami Smokers to Sell Candied Bacon During Basel
- SambaPop: SushiSamba Pops Up In Midtown for Art Basel
- First Trust: Free Cocktails at Pop-Up Lounge During Art Basel
- Cooper Avenue Opens The Counter and The Garage For Basel
- Jugofresh Pop-Up Opens in Wynwood During Basel
Keep checking back for more updates!
Follow Alex on Twitter @ARodWrites.
Follow Short Order on Facebook , on Twitter @Short_Order, and Instagram @ShortOrder.