Summer is economic vampire season in Miami. That's when the coffin dwelling business monsters rise up from the bottom line to stake their claim on losing ventures and feast on the blood of the restaurant industry.
Sure Short Order is what society may deem "a week late" on reporting July's victims, but let's focus on the shortcomings of others. Here are the joints that just couldn't hack it anymore.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- Cafe Maurice - 419 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
- Gables Riviera Pizza - 1558 South Dixie Highway, Miami
- Table 8 Restaurant - 1458 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach
- Charcuterie - 3612 NE 2nd Ave, Miami
- Tuscan Steak - 431 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
- JJ's American Diner - 1450 S Dixie Hwy, Coral Gables