Summer is economic vampire season in Miami. That's when the coffin dwelling business monsters rise up from the bottom line to stake their claim on losing ventures and feast on the blood of the restaurant industry.
Sure Short Order is what society may deem "a week late" on reporting July's victims, but let's focus on the shortcomings of others. Here are the joints that just couldn't hack it anymore.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Cafe Maurice - 419 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
- Gables Riviera Pizza - 1558 South Dixie Highway, Miami
- Table 8 Restaurant - 1458 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach
- Charcuterie - 3612 NE 2nd Ave, Miami
- Tuscan Steak - 431 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
- JJ's American Diner - 1450 S Dixie Hwy, Coral Gables