- A long article uses the South Beach Wine & Food Festival to talk about food celebrity. [NewYorkTimes]
- Marvin Dunn talks about the year-round urban farm he helped found on a garbage- and needle-strewn lot in Overtown. [VOA]
- Wine, dinners, dancing, and Ireland in the weekly events calendar. [MiamiHerald]
- The Miami food truck movement hits the Associated Press. [StamfordAdvocate]
- Festival workers and volunteers? Let them eat pollo. [ChainLeader]
- Here's a food business model that is growing exponentially in the recession, and it's inspired by Miami. Will Grub Hub come here next? [NorthWestern]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!