- Scott Rothstein might end up a food service worker at Miami's Federal Detention Center. [Sun-Sentinel]
- University of Iowa gets $1.95 million for making the Orange Bowl and plans an entourage of 600 Iowans eating, drinking, and hotelling in Miami. [Press-Citizen]
- Miami-Dade school cafeterias explore vegetarian options: veggie chicken nuggets, veggie burgers, and hummus platters. [Herald]
- You heard it here first. Okay Mountain Corner Store makes national news. [WallStreetJournal] [ShortOrder]
- Cheeseburger Baby on South Beach is now Google QR Code-equipped for cam-based barcode reader mobile content. [NYTimes]
- Armed robbers hit Miami Gardens Burger King, get away with cash Sunday night. [SunSentinel]
- Tropicana Las Vegas is "currently transforming itself into a vibrant, South Beach, Miami-themed escape. The revitalized Tropicana Las Vegas will feature a pulsating Latin beat, live salsa dancers, bright tropical colors, and a sizzling nightlife scene." South Beach has now officially jumped the shark. [PRnewswire]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!