- Paula Deen hit in face with flying ham, "another bout of public humiliation after the Wine and Beach Festival at Miami, when her pants fell off in public." Yeah, we broke that story, but we can't find video of this one that's as good as that one. [ThaIndian] [HamVideo] [PantsFallDown]
- Kim Kardashian new bikini photos taken in Miami to promote Quick Trim diet supplement. [Examiner]
- Drew Barrymore, Jamie Foxx, Hank Azaria, Avril Lavigne, Alex Rodriguez, Rihanna, Emilio Estefan, and the president of Haiti all seen recently eating and drinking in Miami on the beach, and the Design District. [Herald]
- You can buy SOBE Bucks for $250, $500, or $1,000 to purchase tickets for South Beach Wine & Food events, even sold out ones. [Dotnet]
- Sparano makes sure that anytime there are Miami Dolphins team functions that there is "Ricky Food" there for Williams. [Herald]
- Burger King franchisees in fight with Miami-based parent corporation about price of double cheeseburger. [AP]
Keep Miami New Times Free... Since we started Miami New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Miami with no paywalls.