- A kid eats octopus in Miami, his mom writes a book. Foodie parents. [DailyNewsOnline]
- Miami based Burger King corp running one dollar hollers in the burger war of 09'. [BaltimoreSun]
- AP report say Miami is one of the U.S. cities with largest income gaps, and nationwide foodstamp usage jumped 13 percent last year to 9.8 million households. [AssociatedPress]
- Catholics in Iowa pay to assemble meals that will get trucked to Miami before being shipped to Haiti. [THonline]
- Miami to open a distribution center for Sardinian water from Acqua Smeraldina. [CarriageTradePR]
- Buenos Aires governor in Miami for Conference of the Americas comments on 40 day armed conflict at Kraft Food Company plant in Pacheco, Buenos Aires, Argentina. [BuenosAiresHerald]
- University of Florida "authority on Cuban agriculture" says Cuba could solve their food crisis "in a minute, with the stroke of a pen." [TheDay]
- Alison Austin, CEO of the Belafonte Tacolcy Center, talks to a California paper about banning donuts, sodas, and sugary items from the office. [SanLuisObispo]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!