- Steve Martorano from his namesake cafe in Lauderdale didn't win Meatball Madness up in NYC, but it looks like the festival went off pretty well anyway. [NewYorkTimes]
- Crispin Porter & Bogusky hired four new employees. Get ready for more craptastic ads. Maybe even for Burger King. [NewYorkTimes]
- Burger King's new "20/20" initiative sees a mass interior redesign for their restaurants to compete in the fast-casual market. [GlobeAndMail]
- Lourdes Mederos moved from Miami to Colorado. Now former drug lords regale her with ceviche recipes while they sit locked up in super maximum security prison. [DenverPost]
- About.com blogger says that the Miami Herald says that services and food are not yet up to par for a massive tourist influx in Cuba. [About]
- Lakewood Ranch chef on his way to Miami to compete in Fifth Annual Chef for the Americas Cup competition. [Herald-Tribune]
- Radio personalities from Miami and around the country travel to Haiti to help feed the poor. [ReliefWeb]
- Former finance minister of Cuba, now a professor at FIU, thinks negatively of a plan to get rid of food ration books. [KMPH]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!