- "Scientists in Florida say overeaters are addicted to junk food in the same way drug addicts are addicted to cocaine and heroin." [AllHeadlineNews]
- "Project Downtown, an organization that started about two years ago in Miami and now has branches other U.S. cities," continues feeding the homeless. [VOAnews]
- Burger King stock goes up, investors make predictions based on double cheeseburger sales. [BusinessWeek]
- Hotels around the world find a cash cow in Jewish Passover tourism, and the Fontainebleau is in on the action. [TheAtlantic]
- Pasco County Florida considers new food and beverage tax to fund homelessness relief efforts, look to Miami-Dade as a success story. [WTSP]
- Dream Water from Miami part of the new wave of "relaxation beverages" on the market whose effects are opposite to energy drinks. [WallStreetJournal]
- Miami Dolphins linebacker Joey Porter arrested in a fast food parking lot for DUI. [NBCsports]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!