- An estimated 800,000 people in South Florida are going hungry, and food pantries are struggling to meet the demand. [SunSentinel]
- Upcoming Miami Conference on the Caribbean features Crowley Maritime Corp, a company that ships food from Ft. Lauderdale to Cuba. [SunSentinel]
- Venezuelan billionaire who profited heavily off government contracts by providing food products for government run Mercal stores and is now facing up to 10 years in prison was also fined $1.1 million by Miami prosecutors in connection to a bad registration for a plane used to deliver food. [WallStreetJournal]
- Lee Brian Schrager of South Beach Wine and Food Festival fame has been promoted to Vice President, Corporate Communications and National Events for Southern Wine & Spirits of America. [Businesswire][EaterMiami]
- Miami Subs Pizza Bar and Grill dies a quick death in Toronto, check out the paint job on the storefront. [BlogTO]
Recommended For You
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.