- Rotten food donations leave Haitians hungry. [SunJournal]
- Wal Mart Stores experiments with latin themed super store Mas Club, while Winn Dixie adds signs in Spanish and stocks ethnic merchandise. [WallStreetJournal]
- Florida Chef Ron Duprat represents for Miami Haitians on upcoming season of Bravo's Top Chef [Bradenton Herald]
- World recession means less food for Cubans. [CubaHeadlines]
- Free nachos when you buy a pitcher at Flannigan's on Mondays. [NBCMiami]
- On July 23rd Prive' and the Living Room Las Vegas - an offshoot of the Miami brands owned by the Opium Group were denied a liquor license renewal after allegations of prostitution, drug use, underage drinking and assault. [Fox5Vegas]
- Opium Group's appeal of that decision will take place August 18th thanks to a two week extension for the owners to prepare. [LVRJ]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!