, the fast-paced Cooking Channel show, will return to South Florida to film segments for season four of the show, which will focus on food trucks and their owners.
The crew will fly in from Canada to film for nearly two weeks. According to the show's researcher, the most difficult part of his job is choosing among the dozens of Miami trucks, which serve everything from tacos to cupcakes.
Eleven trucks will be featured on the show, with the Eat St. crew filming at roundups, parks, farmers' markets, and neighborhood street corners throughout South Florida.
Eat St. is also looking for interesting and enthusiastic people
to come out and be part of the scene. If you would like to participate, simply show up at one of the scheduled filmings and bring an
appetite. The show producers also ask that you not wear anything with
visible logos or brands. Stripes, plaid, and crazy patterns are also a
no-go if you want your shot at Cooking Channel stardom.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
filming schedule is not finalized yet, so check with the individual food
trucks' Twitter or Facebook accounts for exact times and locations. Short Order will update you with the latest information as we receive it.
- Tuesday, July 10 - Dolci Peccati Gelato
- evening service at BTTR
- Wednesday, July 11 - Fireman Derek's World Famous Pies
- dinner service in Wynwood (exact location TBD)
- Thursday, July 12 - gastroPod
- lunch service at Bayfront Park
- Friday, July 13 - Mojo On The Go
- lunch service at Sawgrass Recreation Park
- Saturday, July 14 - Ms. Cheezious
- lunch service in Wynwood (exact location TBD)
- Sunday, July 15 - CubanCube
- lunch service at Mango Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- Tuesday, July 17 - Mangia Mia
- dinner service at BTTR
- Wednesday, July 18 - SFT Bistro
(Slow Food Truck)- lunch service TBD
- Thursday, July 19
- Purple People Eatery - lunch service atNorth Miami Farmers Market
- Friday, July 20 - Gypsy Kitchen
- dinner service and one-year anniversary party TBD
- Saturday, July 21 - Health Nut On Wheels
- lunch service TBD