Finally, we're hoping for 2015 to finally be the year that Steve Martorano opens a restaurant in Miami Beach.
Turning back to the last month of 2014, several restaurants opened just in time for the Art Basel madness including Scott Conant's Corsair and Ted's at YoungArts.
In the switcheroo department, Mister Collins has morphed into Bistro Bal Harbour and Seasalt and Pepper is turning into Seaspice Brasserie & Lounge, due to a court ordered name change.
- 221 Cafe (221 Cafe, 221 NW First Ave., Miami)
- American Social
- Bistro Bal Harbor
- Bodega Taqueria y Tequila (1220 16th Street, Miami Beach)
- Cafe Babbo (97 NW 25th St., Miami)
- Cake Thai Kitchen (7910 Biscayne Blvd., Miami)
- Cibo Wine Bar South Beach
- The Gang Miami
- Gastropod's Noodle Head (pop-up adjacent to Wood Tavern)
- Green Eggs Cafe (18729 Biscayne Blvd., Aventura)
- Little Bread Cuban Sandwich Company
- Matador Room
- Midtown Oyster Bar
- Novecento and IT Espresso Lounge
- Ted's at Young Arts
- WunderBar at Circa 39 Hotel
Continue reading on the next page for the Closings and Coming Attractions...