Craft alcohologist Nick Armada went to beer college at FIU before starting CerveTech in the Bird Road Arts district.
He can tell you all about how yeast are living micro-organisms, why fungi eat sugar and excrete alcohol, and how enzymes make it all possible.
Read this week's feature on Nick's company to find out how you can brew your own buzz for a nominal fee. And check out this video to see what he has to say about the importance of working together in making a beer scene, and the edge South Florida has on ingredients.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
Read more on Miami's craft beer scene:
- Misfit Home-Brewers Help Lead Miami's Craft Beer Invasion
- Craft Brewjas: Wicked Women Who Love Suds
- Schnebly: Finally, a Microbrewery
- CerveTech Brew Institute: You Got Served
- Miami Craft Beer Sellers: A List
- Top Five South Florida Beer Blogs