Have you been keeping up with your South Florida food blogs? No? Here are our favorite posts from last week.
- Since National Burger Month is May, the Chowfather takes the opportunity to give us his top burgers. Bourbon Steak, Burger & Beer Joint, and Shake Shack are in the top tier. Agree?
- Redland Rambles comes across Florida Arrowhead Beef, and she has the info on where to find it at the Pinecrest Farmers Market.
- Savoring South Beach compares King Kone Handrolls and Kone Temaki Sake Lounge.
- Gastronaut Jones has an interesting proposition for what to do with corn husks.
- All Purpose Dark discovers Lizarran, a new tapas place in Coral Gables.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!