The latest from the South Florida food blogosphere ...
- A cupcake order goes bad for ... And the Eggs.
- Redland Rambles tells us about the opening of the Pinecrest Gardens Market.
- The Chowfather has Sol Kitchen cater his NFL Sunday.
- Jeff Eats visits Buena Vista Deli.
- The Burger Beast reminds us that Lee Schrager will be at the Book Fair next Saturday -- and Shake Shack will cater.
- Flat Stanley visits Michael's Genuine Food & Drink. The Genuine Kitchen has the picture.
- Tinkering with Dinner shows how to prepare fabada asturiana.
The French Fry Fairy tests the fries in Turks and Caicos.
Keep Miami New Times Free... Since we started Miami New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Miami with no paywalls.