Last week in the South Florida blogosphere ...
- Brickell Life visits a farmer's market in Colombia.
- All Purpose Dark says goodbye to Fin.
- Sugar Cave reviews Joy Wallace's Dickey Doo's Kettle Corn.
- Much love to Coral Bagels from Blind Tastes.
- Drool over the pumpkin flan at Bitchin' Camero.
- Taking over Miami checks out Cupcakes Noveau.
- Brunch at Fresh Market over at Coconut Grove Grapevine.
Keep Miami New Times Free... Since we started Miami New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Miami with no paywalls.