Well it's the last week of the year and there aren't as many "best of 2010" lists out on the South Florida food blogosphere yet. Maybe next week. In the meantime, here's the best of the food blogs.
- Food for Thought lists his top ten bites for 2010.
- South Florida Food and Wine is giving away tickets to the South Beach Wine & Food Festival.
- Tinkering with Dinner makes a unique radish mizuna pasta.
- Univision is filming at El Mago de las Fritas, according to Burger Beast.
- La Diva Cucina makes Christmas cookies.
- Miami Dish shares a shopping list to make lechon.
- The Genuine Kitchen goes strawberry picking.
Keep Miami New Times Free... Since we started Miami New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Miami with no paywalls.