Well it's the last week of the year and there aren't as many "best of 2010" lists out on the South Florida food blogosphere yet. Maybe next week. In the meantime, here's the best of the food blogs.
- Food for Thought lists his top ten bites for 2010.
- South Florida Food and Wine is giving away tickets to the South Beach Wine & Food Festival.
- Tinkering with Dinner makes a unique radish mizuna pasta.
- Univision is filming at El Mago de las Fritas, according to Burger Beast.
- La Diva Cucina makes Christmas cookies.
- Miami Dish shares a shopping list to make lechon.
- The Genuine Kitchen goes strawberry picking.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.