The best of South Florida food blogs last week. You know, in case you missed it while you were in a holiday food-induced coma.
- Food for Thought puts out a great guide on where to eat during Art Basel.
- Tinkering with Dinner prepares Monlar oo thoke with his first CSA delivery.
- Redland Rambles tells us about a new farmers market in South Miami.
- San Francisco eats courtesy of The Chowfather.
- Burger Beast points out a pretty crappy "Best of" South Florida eats list.
- Miami Restaurant Power Rankings visits a Common Threads class.
- The First Lady visits Riverside Elementary with chefs Michael Schwartz and Michelle Bernstein. Details and photos at The Genuine Kitchen.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.