1. If you order a coffee with steamed milk (also known as a Caffé Misto) instead of a Caffé Latte, you'll save about 85 cents.
2. Ten cents off when you bring your own cup or mug.
3. Any Starbucks coffee can be ordered served in a coffee press for two, which yields four 8-ounce cups for about $3 -- less than two 16-ounce Grande drip coffees.
4. A refill is just fifty cents.
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
5. You can brew your own Starbucks coffee at home for about thirty cents a cup.