1. If you order a coffee with steamed milk (also known as a Caffé Misto) instead of a Caffé Latte, you'll save about 85 cents.
2. Ten cents off when you bring your own cup or mug.
3. Any Starbucks coffee can be ordered served in a coffee press for two, which yields four 8-ounce cups for about $3 -- less than two 16-ounce Grande drip coffees.
4. A refill is just fifty cents.
5. You can brew your own Starbucks coffee at home for about thirty cents a cup.
Keep Miami New Times Free... Since we started Miami New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Miami with no paywalls.