It's that time of year when we count down to New Times' Best of Miami
2012 issue in June. Until then, Short Order will serve up 100 of our
favorite dishes in the 305. If you have any nominations of your own,
please send them to email@example.com.
Villa Azur is such a beautiful homage to the south of France that it's fitting the sweetest things of all are their gorgeous macarons ($12). These house made treats arrive looking more like Christmas decorations than something you might feast upon.
Red, green, and gold macarons arrive carefully plated, some lined with edible gold foil. As beautiful as they are, feel free to bite into them to appreciate the fresh fruit, dark chocolate, and rich pistachio flavors. An assortment of these feather light confections is the perfect ending to a romantic meal.
100 Favorite Dishes
43. Ackee Empanadas at Vegetarian Restaurant by Hakin
44. Seafood Orgy at CVI.CHE 105
45. Rio Acai Bowl at Apple A Day
46. Aji Amarillo Ceviche at My Ceviche
47. Lunch Boat Special at Benihana
48. Victoria Station at The News Lounge