As a countdown to New Times' "Best of Miami" 2010, Short Order is serving up 100 of our favorite dishes in the 305. Send your nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org
92. Side of Bone Marrow Served With Steak at BLT Steak in the Betsy Hotel, South Beach
Give thanks for chef Sam Gorenstein and his trusty crew, because nothing brings out the modern carnivore's inner hunter like scooping a spoonful of marrow out of the open bone of a cooked animal. And because it tastes good. Be like a Native American and honor the kill by making use of every part of the animal. Can you believe how many restaurants just throw their bone marrow away? Eat it, at BLT Steak.
1440 Ocean Dr.
Miami Beach, FL 33139-4108
Hungry for more? The dishes in our countdown thus far are linked below:
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
100. Warm Buffala Mozzarella With Clay-Baked Roma Tomatoes and Eggplant at Timo
99. Butter Sweet Potato Pecan Cheesecake at the Mahogany Grille
98. Jerk Penne Pasta at Ortanique on the Mile
97. Herb-Basted Chicken Potpie at Gables Diner
96. Calzone Brooklynese at Pizza Volante
95. Deep-Fried Frogs' Legs at Coopertown Airboats in the Florida Everglades
94. Caramelized Onion Quiche at La Provence
93. Huevo Frito con Patatas, Jamón y Setas at Solea