41. Joe's Stone Crab Claws
One might say it's totally silly to rank stone crab claws in our Top 100 because, after all, these critters come straight from the sea and are all pretty much cooked and served the same -- cracked and chilled -- everywhere. But Joe's Stone Crab has the hookup to get the best-quality, ginormous, supersweet grabbers in all the land. Dip some of those meaty claws in the restaurant's signature mustard sauce, order some house coleslaw and hash browns for the table, and enjoy a truly succulent supper.
Joe's Stone Crab
11 Washington Ave., Miami Beach
Hungry for more? The dishes in our countdown thus far are linked below:
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
49. Passion Fruit Panna Cotta at Bourbon Steak
48. Spicy Tuna Roll at Shoji Sushi
47. Bang Bang Shrimp at A Fish Called Avalon
46. Meatballs at Macaluso's
45. Goat Cheese Salad at Books & Books
44. Tacos al Carnitas Michoacan at Con Sabor a Mexico
43. Pan-Seared Sheepshead Fish Over Farro at Altamare
42. Deep-Fried Biscuit at the Pit Bar-B-Que