As a countdown to New Times' "Best of Miami" 2010, Short Order is serving up 100 of our favorite dishes in the 305. Send your nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org
93. Huevo Frito con Patatas, Jamón y Setas at Solea
Marc Vidal has recently arrived at Solea Restaurant at the W South
Beach and has brought a few signatures made popular from his
prior gig at Por Fin. One of these is huevo frito con patatas, jamón y
setas. Translation: Heaven. More specifically: ham and eggs. Defined
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
even further: Iberico ham and a perfectly fried egg served over crisp,
wafer-thin potatoes, chanterelle mushrooms, and truffle oil.
Hungry for more? The dishes in our countdown thus far are linked below:
100. Warm Buffala Mozzarella With Clay-Baked Roma Tomatoes and Eggplant at Timo
99. Butter Sweet Potato Pecan Cheesecake at the Mahogany Grille
98. Jerk Penne Pasta at Ortanique on the Mile
97. Herb-Basted Chicken Potpie at Gables Diner
96. Calzone Brooklynese at Pizza Volante
95. Deep-Fried Frogs' Legs at Coopertown Airboats in the Florida Everglades
94.Caramelized Onion Quiche at La Provence