Yesterday the Dolphin Mall announced a new restaurant week promotion, running September 11 - 20. Here are 10 reasons to dig right in!
10. There's nothing quite like spending 9/11 shopping and stuffing your face at the mall.
9. They so generously squeezed in an extra weekend just in case you didn't get enough during the week.
8. For once, bargains are available at T.G.I Friday's and Johnny Rockets!
7. Why leave the mall to eat when you have "dining eateries and an
abundance of ethnic cuisines to choose from," right on premise?
The press release uses words like "culinary," "innovative,"
"mouth-watering," "authentic," and "tropical hideaway" to describe mall
5. The promotion features a handy dandy "Discount Card," just like at the supermarket!!
4. The more you eat, the more you save -- what a concept!
The specialty drink of the house at Mojitos comes in 14 different
flavors, so there's no need to worry about running out of variety
during restaurant week.
2. Miami needs another restaurant week, especially one with a 850-seat food court close by to handle the overflow.
1. Finally, a reason to visit Dolphin Mall.
Mall's Restaurant Week promotion rules and restrictions are available
at Dolphin Mall's information booth located at Ramblas, Entry 3 and
also via the website: www.shopdolphinmall.com. It is located
just five miles west of Miami International Airport, where the Dolphin
Expressway and the Florida Turnpike intersect. Shoppers can access the
mall by taking Exit 27 off of the Florida Turnpike. Hours of operation
are Monday through Saturday 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. and Sundays 11 a.m. to
7 p.m. with extended hours in the Ramblas entertainment area. Preview
the stores, the styles and the savings at www.shopdolphinmall.com.
Keep Miami New Times Free... Since we started Miami New Times, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Miami, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who've won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists' Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism's existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our "I Support" membership program, allowing us to keep covering Miami with no paywalls.