- Your Miami Dolphins started the week off with a horibly embarrassing loss to the New Orleans Saints, only to get slaughtered by a bunch of angry Japanese people on this week's South Park. Ted Ginn Jr. made us lose our last nerve.
- The Hurricanes also had their own horrible loss most of their wildest hopes and dreams for the season dashed by the Clemson Tigers.
- Yes, even your Miami Herald had a horrible loss this week, except it was by means of circulation.
- Miami Art Museum lost their director, Terence Riley.
- If "Undecided" was running for Mayor of Miami, both Regalado and Sanchez would lose.
- Republicans lost their mind over a dumb web meme.
- There were some winners this week, though. Barack Obama was in town for a quick second Monday night and helped pick up $1.5 Million for Democrats, got threatened by a Miami Beach mayoral candidate, and then dropped off $200 million to FPL the next day.
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!