- Are paintings made of menstrual blood creepy enough for you? How about a Rape Tunnel? Oh, wait. The Rape Tunnel was fake, but the blood paintings are a little too real.
- Tomas Regalado might have helped to raise some money for one little terrorist, but he doesn't want to talk about it.
- The saga of Katherine Cue continues: Raul Martinez says everyone knew she didn't really live in Hialeah when she was appointed to the city council. Then some documents appeared that might just prove it.
- No more container shows at Art Basel. We'd collect our tears and then try to turn them into art a la menstrual artist but where would we show them? Not in a shipping container, that's for sure.
- Here is a story about world record arm hair. It's probably the only story about world record arm hair ever.
- Bill Nelson voted against the most public of public option, but then changed course to vote for a more moderate amendment.
- Cubans have discovered the wonders of online classifieds, and are listing their neat old cars for sale.
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!