- A woman set herself on fire at the Mall of the Americas, and surprisingly she wasn't exactly the most stable person.
- Who will be our next Senator? Allan Bense? One of these ladies? The non-Governor Bob Martinez? Lincoln Diaz-Balart?
- A Miami Beach doctor apparently tried to chemically castrate Michael Jackson.
- Fired WPLG anchor Charles Perez went on a full scale media assault: First claiming the station told him not to have kids with his partner, then compares his former boss to a jew who sold out other jews in the '30s.
- Miami Social teaches us the importance of finding our inner whore.
- Mr. Clucky is going on vacation, but promises a triumphant return soon.
- There may be less Floridians, but whole lot more of them want concealed weapons permits.
- This week in homophobes: A Florida lawyer thinks gays will enslave their children as a dirty sex sheet cleaners, and a tiny bikini wearing (male) Republican is running for the state House.
- A shark attack victim comes out as an unlikely supporter of sharks' rights.
- We made you a summer mixtape full of horrible Miami Dolphins related tunes.
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!