- Hey, there were some elections this week. You probably didn't vote, but we liveblogged them for you, and here are your winners for Miami, Miami Beach and Hialeah.
- In Miami voters loved name recognition (aka voting for people related to former Mayors), and in Miami Beach the most entertaining local election of the season heads to a recount and then a runoff.
- Paula Dockery is running for Governor, because what Florida needs is another state-wide Conservative insurgent candidate.
- A poor lil gambler thought he had won $166m, but the Seminole casino told him his machine malfunctioned and he hadn't won a cent.
- Enlightened debate: Is A-Rod a hero or a douche?
- A UM Law Professor who was arrested but not charged for offering a prostitute $20 abruptly dropped his lawsuit against a blog. Meanwhile UM hired a new guy to head their psychiatric dept who's faced criticism from the Senate.
- And here are your Real Housewives of Hialeah.
Recommended For You
We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.