- In Miami voters loved name recognition (aka voting for people related to former Mayors), and in Miami Beach the most entertaining local election of the season heads to a recount and then a runoff.
- Paula Dockery is running for Governor, because what Florida needs is another state-wide Conservative insurgent candidate.
- A poor lil gambler thought he had won $166m, but the Seminole casino told him his machine malfunctioned and he hadn't won a cent.
- Enlightened debate: Is A-Rod a hero or a douche?
- A UM Law Professor who was arrested but not charged for offering a prostitute $20 abruptly dropped his lawsuit against a blog. Meanwhile UM hired a new guy to head their psychiatric dept who's faced criticism from the Senate.
- And here are your Real Housewives of Hialeah.
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!