Here're today's headlines... without headlines:
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Rudy Crew walks away with $300-400,000. That's about half of the $700k the rest of his contract was worth, but who's going to complain when they get any money for quitting a job they increasingly sucked at? [CBS 4]
- A judge in Monroe county has declared Florida's ban on gay adoption unconstitutional. My dream of being adopted by Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi might come true after all. [Herald]
- Some girl tried to hide her baby under a plant. Silly girl, the state's ban on adoption by plants is still in effect. [WSVN]
- Thank God for Local 10 and their hard hitting investigative reports: "Mom Finds Son Spinning Around Inside Running Washing Machine."[Local 10]
- A new Marlin stadium would serve "a public purpose". Yes, technically wasting millions of taxpayer dollars on a losing team no one cares about is a purpose. [USA Today]
- A man is found dead on the Metromover tracks. [NBC 6]
- A former administrator of a Miami HIV Clinic pleads guilty to her role in a pretty despicable $14 million fraud scheme. [Market Watch]