- UM is asking its individual schools to cut their budgets by at least 5 percent, and is considering pay freezes. [CBS4]
- Steve Rodriguez attempted to undress and possibly rape a woman in the parking lot at the International Mall. Now he's in police custody. [NBC6]
- A baby alligator? In my pool? [NBC6]
- More than 3,000 pounds of pot were found at the Port of Miami. [Herald]
- Another Medicare fraud ring, this one involving obsolete HIV therapy. [JustNews]
- Opium is moving from South Beach to the Hard Rock casino in Broward. Classy. [Herald]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!