- Carnival Cruises is canceling all of its stops in Mexico, because of swine flu. [CBS4]
- Eugenio Montoya handled the finances of a major Colombian drug trafficking outfit. He was sentenced to 30 years in jail in a Miami court yesterday. [BBC]
- Cutler Bay, Doral, and Miami Gardens may finally get a cut of the half-penny transportation tax. [Herald]
- Alligator Alley is finally back open indefinitely, meaning I no longer have an excuse as to why I can't drive over and see my family. [Herald]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- The Marlins finally remembered how to win and beat the Mets. [NYDN]
- The Heat's Jamario Moon will undergo surgery tomorrow to fix a hernia. [Herald]