We Believe Local Journalism is Critical to the Life of a City
Engaging with our readers is essential to Miami New Times's mission. Make a financial contribution or sign up for a newsletter, and help us keep telling Miami's stories with no paywalls.
Support Our Journalism
- Father Lay Minister Cutié gave his first sermon as an Episcopalian, and apparently his old Church is a little pissed he's made such a big deal about the switch. [USAToday]
- No, but seriously. It's not a good week for the Catholic Church in Miami. They'll be closing 13 churches. [Herald]
- An amber alert had been issued for a two year old boy, but authorities have found the child with his mother. [CBS4]
- The Florida Democrats had a big fancy party at the Fontainebleau. [JaxObserver]
- The Wizard of Claws, a mega pet store that used puppy mills, has filed for bankruptcy. [NBCMiami]