- City of Miami employees are allowed to "bank hours" and then cash them in. Some employees have made more than $80,000 from not taking vacation days. [CBS4]
- But the city is apparently taking aim at the pay and perks of firefighters in order to balance the budget. [Herald]
- A 77-year-old South Miami-Dade man slipped and accidently shot himself in the chest. He's alive and in stable condition. [Herald]
- Underwater hockey is apparently a real thing. [Herald]
- Fidel's sister is writing a book about him. [NBCMiami]
Recommended For You
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!